RESERVATIONS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED,
required during peak periods
Age Description: 4 to 6 years old (Ski and Snowboard) Children must be completely toilet trained and a willing participant.
Whether it is their first time on the hill, or they are skiing or snowboarding all over the mountain, kids love this popular all day program.
Canyons Cats is tailored especially for your 4 - 6 year olds: we focus on the fun of skiing and snowboarding, using lots of games to teach new skills. Class sizes are guaranteed at a maximum 3:1 ratio and groups are organized according to age and ability levels. Because of the 3:1 ratio, children will always ride the chair lift with the instructor. In addition, beginner Cats have exclusive use of our magic carpet lift and learning area located at The Beach.
Canyons is proud to be one of the few resorts in Utah to offer snowboarding lessons to this age group! New teaching tools developed by Burton, such as the Riglet Reel and special Learning Boxes make learning snowboarding at this age better than ever!
View Burton Riglet Video
- Guaranteed 3:1 Class Ratio
- Children always ride the chair lift with an instructor.
- Program includes all day lesson, lift ticket, and lunch in our private lunch room.
- 6 hour coaching session.
- Exclusive Use of the Hang Ten and Rip-a-Roo magic carpets in the Ski School learning areas.
- Specialized Children’s Instructors.
- Snowboard learning tools designed by Burton especially for kids.
- Cats Snowboards rentals are the Burton Children’s LTR Gear
- Note: Due to equipment limitations, Cats Snowboarders must have a size 11 size shoe or larger to participate.
Preparing for a Successful Lesson
Full-Day Lesson, Lift Ticket & Equipment**
Full-Day Lesson & Lift Ticket
**Helmets are included with equipment rental package.
*Reservations for all programs are highly recommended and are often REQUIRED during holiday periods and for some programs. We do not guarantee the ability to accommodate late reservation requests. Click here for Regular and Value Pricing Dates>> All lessons begin on time; we are not typically able to accommodate late arrivals. Cancellations made within 48 hours of the lesson(s) start will incur a fee equivalent to 50% of the total cost of the first day's lesson(s). For no call-no shows and cancellations occurring after the lesson(s) start time(s), the cancellation fee is 100% of the total cost of the first day's lesson(s). Weather and snow conditions are not viable reasons for cancellation.