Enjoy a scenic gondola ride to 8,000 feet (mountain bikes welcome) where you will find beautiful views, never-ending trails for hiking and mountain biking, and Red Pine Cafe offering a gourmet lunch and refreshing beverages. Click on the image below to open a printable PDF version.
Sorry! Dogs are not permitted on gondola.
Important Information; The fire danger is extreme! Smoking is prohibited in all areas.
- Sheep grazing occurs on these mountains. Keep pets leashed at all times and avoid herd dogs as they may become aggressive.
- Trails are not patrolled by resort staff on a regular basis. For emergencies, please call Dispatch at (435) 615-3322 or visit the top of Red Pine Gondola.
- Please allow yourself ample time to return to top of gondola before the last ride down.
- Bikers must yield to hikers; both must yield to horseback riders.
- Trails are not patrolled by resort staff on a regular basis.
- For more information on Park City trails, please visit www.mountaintrails.org
IMBA Rules of the Trail
2. Leave No Trace.
3. Control Your Bicycle!
4. Always Yield to Other Trail Users.
5. Never Scare Animals.
6. Plan Ahead and Prepare.
7. Always Wear a Helmet.
For more information visit imba.com
Low Impact Recreation
Please respect the wildlife: We share this mountain with the wildlife. Please observe animals from a respectful distance and don't feed them.
Please respect the resources: Carry out trash you bring in or any you encounter along the way. Please respect the resort: Heed posted signs as they are there to guide and inform you as well as to protect you. Please respect them and leave them in place for the benefit of others. Please hike and bike only on designated trails.
Please respect the air: Consider carpooling to Canyons.